Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bad at Cheese


Cheese, what happened to us?  We used to be so close.  The best of friends.  Then I move to Sweden and all of a sudden you're giving me grief time after time and in public settings, no less.  Quit embarassing me, cheese!  Back home our relationsip was so simple:  you were individually wrapped or pre-shredded for my convenience or, if you were feeling sassy, you were spreadable.  Here, though, you come with fragile and complicated accoutrements.  When I think you should be on your back you're on your side, when you're on your side I'm convinced you should be on your rounded back.  Get yourself together, cheese, or I'll have to find someone new who makes me look better.  Tuna noodle casserole is on deck if that's any motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment