Monday, October 12, 2009

Bonus Photos from the Wallpaper Store


It's your lucky day, team!  I have TWO photos from our trip to the paint and wallpaper store this evening, proving that it was the Best Trip to the Wallpaper Store Ever.  Granted it was my first time there, but based on tonight's experience, I'm hopeful that it won't be my last.  Okay, so first off please look at the model there on the Eco Respekt label.  I'm not just trying to make myself seem even more chic and exclusive than I clearly already am, but that's our friend Jesper.  That's right: we're chummy with a real live working model.  Respekt indeed. 

Next.  Wouldn't you know, a few weeks ago I said we should get some authentic-looking zebra pillows for the bedroom.  The Swede made some rude comment about Americans having no style.  Bah!  And then, today in the enthralling wallpaper store I noted this swatch - this elegant, alluring swatch - fittingly titled "Mara".  You can't argue with that.  You just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment