Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sarianne's Magnificent New Garage


The Great Garage Makeover 2009 continued this weekend in Söderköping and, as has become tradition, it was punctuated with some variety of uncomfortable weather.  The first weekend my feet melted inside my shoes while painting and skipping rope with Elin.  Next, rain.  Those tiny drops that are more irritating than they are wet.  And this weekend, bone-chilling cold.  So cold, indeed, that I required my fluffy coat which I proptly got paint on.  Mama Swede came to the rescue with nail polish remover and saved the day, though, so just relax, okay?  I might be the only wimp who even noticed the climate, however, because I have never seen such positivity, such team work, as I have in this family.  Either that or they snuck in a bunch of Swedish curse words without me noticing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment