Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scraping the Bottom of the Blogging Barrel



Dying for some minutiae, are you?  Well here you have it.  All I've been doing all day is painting, minus a short walk to get some fresh air before the fumes kill the part of my brain that operates Facebook, so I don't have anything exciting to tell you about.  Except!  Every Monday I spend the hours of 10:30-13:30 (that's right, we're on military time here... booyah!) on our laundry, and is it ever satisfying.  Not to brag, but I'm a killer folder and please look at these facilities!  Everything I could ever need is at my exclusive disposal for three hours and TOTALLY FREE.  I spent too many years collecting quarters as though they were golden treasure not to appreciate that.  And, you know, take pictures of it.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Looking forward to reading it every day :)

    ReplyDelete