Sunday, January 10, 2010

Don't Get Too Excited


You've just stumbled upon the results of a debate that I've been having with myself the the past few hours.  Is it worth it to post something that is neither especially visually interesting nor informational just to have posted something?  Since I failed to post a photo yesterday, I will share this mediocre one today lest you think I've given up trying to be Daily Damara altogether.  So here we have a shot of the historic glass windows in a nearby building, which, despite my shoddy photography skills, are actually quite beautiful.  You don't see this original, thick, rippled glass in many buildings in America, but it's all over the place here and I always get excited to see something so fragile stand up over that much time.  Sadly, my extensive online search for any information on these plates turned up jack, so though I'd love to, I cannot tell you how much time that is exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment