Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Get That Sky a Band-Aid

I took the train to Kista today to have lunch with my friend Isa from Gothenburg who was in town for work and completely forgot to take a picture of her to plaster all over the internet.  Well, all over Daily Damara anyway.  So I headed home with my head hung in shame, feeling like the worst blogger of all time.  But, actually, my head wasn't literally hanging otherwise I wouldn't have taken note of this, Sweden's second-tallest building and Scandanavia's tallest office building, the Kista Science Tower.  It has 30 floors above ground and because it protrudes well above the rest of the skyline it is considered a skyscraper.  I kind of like that there aren't many tall buildings around here, but this little guy looks pretty lonely, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment