Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kom

Tomorrow is the big day!  And, okay, I lied; I didn't post these songs in random order.  This last one is my favorite and I wanted it fresh in your minds so that when I come back on Sunday and tell you that this song won you will have no problem remembering how your heart pounded when you watched these girls tear up the stage.  Plus, your legs will still be sore from the furious toe-tapping you will have done while watching.  On top of being a fun, catchy song (if you don't fully understand the lyrics, that is, as I understand they are a bit flaky), these broads are gorgeous.  Sweden is famous for its pop music and beautiful blonde women so what better group to send to Eurovision to represent?  Just watch.  I'm certain you'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment