Monday, March 15, 2010

Nightly Nelson

Today I sat in the computer chair.  I hopped up onto the desk for a minute, but didn't like it so I went back to the chair.  I drank a bit.  Ate some kibble.  Then I sat on the windowsill.  I nibbled at the plants and went ahead and deposited some fur in them while I was at it.  Now that I think of it, I deposited some fur on the computer chair and desk too.  Next I sat in Mom's lap while she was trying to do her homework.  I deposited an outrageous amount of fur on her.  Later I sat on the toilet for awhile.  I ate some more kibble.  I licked my paws.  I tried to escape when Papa came home, but he was so nice to me that I stayed.  He's always really happy to see me when he comes home.  In the evening I chased Saba around and when I caught her I played too hard and Mom and Papa had to separate us.  Oops.  I spent the rest of the night in the computer chair.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment