Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweden's ChapStick

Yes, I think we can all agree that lip balm is a pretty silly thing to blog about (unless you're interested in makeup blogs, in which case I recommend this and this), but Lypsyl is the single leading cause of drama in our home and I can safely say that my experience in Sweden wouldn't be the same without it.  The Swede, you see, is addicted to this stuff and carries one on his person at all times.  And I mean just one.  There are no spares.  So, "Where's my Lypie?!" is a common phrase around here and it is always uttered with the utmost panic.  I daresay, it is one of my main priorities to know the whereabouts of the Lypie at all times.  Because no, my crappy Aloha flavor ain't gonna cut it when the hankering strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment