Thursday, May 13, 2010

Killing Me Softly With Cuteness

Happy Ascension Day, everyone!  Sweden recognizes the holiday by taking the day off of work and school and The Family Swede is celebrating by converging in Söderköping to work on Sarianne's garage.  It's been months since we slapped some new planks on that bad boy, so now that the weather is decent again we figured it was about time.  So work was done, but I'm not going to lie, it was not done by me.  I spent the day skipping rope with Elin and, apparently, I spent some meaningful time with Julia as well because, by dinnertime, she was saying my name for the first time.  And before she ever said The Swede's name.  I feel it may be almost as significant as my picture on the family wall.  So:  SCORE!  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment