Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good, Clean, American Diversion

Tomorrow I have to do an oral book report on Anna Karenina, which I read in Swedish over the summer.  I haven't done a book report in, oh, ten years and obviously never in a foreign language, so I must admit I'm a little nervous.  I have a foolproof plan, though:  Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®.  What experience in life can't be made better by them?  I can't think of anything.  If you can, be my guest and leave a comment, but then you'd better take this blog out of your favorites because your kind isn't welcome here.  So tomorrow, while I'm standing in front of my class making grammatical errors up the wazoo, twenty foreigners will hardly notice because their world be be rocking courtesy of Snap, Crackle and Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment