Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Twelve New Best Friends

Maybe you don't exactly appreciate what you're looking at here and typically I'd feel sorry for you because of that, but in this case it's a good thing because it's sold out and there's a waiting list I don't want you to be disappointed if you never make it to the top like I did, courtesy of my dear friend Selah.  She read about the Urban Decay Naked Palette on my favorite makeup blog Lollipop26, bought one for herself and then found the last one in her city to send to me.  Can you imagine?  What an amazing friend!  I am so excited and a little bit overwhelmed by all the possibilities and I can't wait to do my makeup in the morning.  And I'm sorry if I'm shallow to be this pumped over something like this, but, well, I can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment