Sunday, October 3, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I had to disguise it in the pretense of a business activity, but I finally got this guy to eat a meal at Ikea with me.  As you know, we've been renovating the warehouse at work and the project requires some sort of frame to attractively display the labels for each shelf and obviously Ikea would have to be the first place we looked.  The Swede and I headed over on our lunch break and while we had no success in the framing department we had a huge success in the meatball department.  After queuing for what I considered to be a reasonable amount of time to wait for a $2 (!!!) plate of meatballs, mashed potatoes, ligon jam and gravy, but which The Swede no doubt thought was one of the worst waits of his life, we found a quiet spot right by the breastfeeding corner and I enjoyed this slice of paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment