Monday, January 31, 2011

Expanding Waistlines Ahead

Some of the dudes in our office have been going to this all-you-can-eat Asian buffet for lunch every once in awhile and always come back looking extremely satisfied and ready for a siesta.  Needless to say, I was intrigued.  So Linda and I checked it out last week while The Swede was in Gothenburg, for educational purposes.  Just to make sure it was good enough for The Swede, naturally.  It got an A+, so we introduced Thai House to The Swede during our lunch break today.  Having an hour-long lunch is a luxury I had not experienced at any of my previous jobs and I have to say it is real, real nice.  Especially when you need time to fill your plate, eat, fill it again, try to clean your second plate, stretch, unbutton your pants, take a few more bites and, of course, get a photo for the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment