Saturday, January 8, 2011

Girl's First MAC

The week before Christmas, our boss presented my colleagues and me with a generous gift certificate to NK and I immediately knew in which department I would be investing:  maaaaaakeuuuuuup!!!  Because NK doesn't offer anything less pretentious and because I thought Lollipop26 would approve, I plunged an outrageous amount of gift certificate into my very first MAC.  Times two, actually, because the sales lady convinced me that I was going to need to blend two shades to match my skintone.  Oh, and I needed a pretentious brush to apply it with, of course.  I expect to be discovered by a modelling scout any day now.

2 comments:

  1. mazel tov!! :) (and the 109 brush is definitely necessary!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life will never be the same :-)

    ReplyDelete