Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our Future: Now Government Approved

So check what came in the mail this week!  In case you don't read legal Swedish, this would be our marriage license.  If it appears a little used and abused that's because The Swede spent four hours ice fishing in the rain today and needed a spot to dry out the contents of his wallet.  I'm hoping he didn't realize what he was spreading out sopping-wet leather and credit cards on, otherwise what does that mean, am I right?  At any rate, this sucker is good for the next four months and I wanted to say that if you don't see an invitation in the mail please don't panic and think that we don't love you because we totally do.  We're just planning on keeping things as simple as possible because, honestly, all I really want out of my wedding, all that I've ever dreamed of, is to marry this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment