Monday, March 7, 2011

Something New

Of all the reasons a shotgun wedding may not be the most desirable option - no champagne being the most important, obviously - lack of availability of cute bridalwear is seldom mentioned.  It should be, though, let me tell you, because there really aren't that many options for the knocked-up bride.  Especially if she doesn't want long or white or too formal and the temperature is barely above freezing.  So I've been pounding the pavement and placing orders online and having no luck at all.  Today, however, a dress that I ordered from Nordstrom in the US arrived and it was exactly what I wanted.  I'm so relieved and super pumped to raise a glass in this little number, which you will see more of soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog. I love reading about wedding preparation. Sounds like a great experience! xoxo Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping in, Natalie! I just checked out your blog - it's adorable, btw - and it looks like we'll be getting married on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete