Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Swag

I'm jealous of my unborn child.  That's right.  See, yesterday on our lunch break The Swede and I went to Big Baby to order our stroller since it has a long delivery time and I was offered a free box full of goodies for preggos.  Or so I thought.  At home that evening I tore the lid off and did an inventory of the contents and everything was for the baby except a lousy magazine which I've already read three times in the midwife's waiting room and a sample of stretch mark oil.  Um, hello?  It says "pregnant" on the box not "baby".  I have to admit that two pacifiers, newborn diapers, wipes, washes and lotions galor, a forehead thermometer (humanity has come a long way since 1982), and lots more - ALL FREE! - is pretty sweet, but would a coupon for a massage and maybe some jewelry for the lady doing all the work have killed them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment