Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week Twenty-Six

For weeks now this baby has been embarassing me in front of The Swede.  It would kick around in there so hard that I could feel and see it from the outside, so I'd wait a bit to establish that there was an ongoing gymnastics session in progress and only then ask The Swede to put his hand on my belly and try to feel something.  Time is money and I'm not trying to waste resources here.  Despite my best efforts to be judicious with The Swede's precious time and not pester him constantly with the goings-on inside of me, the little bugger would quit moving every time The Swede would get anywhere near me.  Until this week!  Finally he got to feel a good, strong kick and the look on his face was one of the best things I've ever seen.  I guess it's probably pretty easy for expectant fathers to forget or feel left out of the day-to-day of pregnancy, so I'm glad The Swede got to experience that at long last.

No comments:

Post a Comment