Monday, April 4, 2011

Men Who Hate Girls With Dragon Tattoos

My friend Selah has been telling me to read Män Som Hatar Kvinnor for ages.  Well, actually she's been telling me to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the English version which became huge in America last year.  I'd seen bits and pieces of the Swedish film series over The Swede's shoulder when I first moved here and I didn't really understand what was going on, which turns out to be awesome because I'd be pretty bummed out if I knew what was going to happen ahead of time now that I'm finally getting around to reading it.  Because the thing is, this book is incredible and I want every page that's coming to captivate me as much as every single one I've already read.  So good call, Selah.  Now we know you have impeccable taste in friends and books.

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!!! You will love Lisbeth in the movies. I didn't love Blomvkist in the movies as much as I wanted to, but I don't think he was cast well. Neither was Erika Berger. I will, of course, welcome your complete analysis of the book and movie when you finish them.

    ReplyDelete