Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week Twenty-Eight

You're getting your weekly bump update a day early because The Swede is jetting off to Amsterdam this evening and won't be back in time to take a photo tomorrow.  And speaking of tomorrow, it is exactly three months from my due date, a fact that I find a little troublesome since I think we can all agree that I couldn't possibly get any bigger.  I am as wide front-to-back now as I am side-to-side and therefore have no way of squeezing through tight spaces, plus I frequently require a shove from behind from my sweet husband in order to get up off the couch.  This does not bode well for the next three months.  Babycenter.com tells me that the baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage and since I'm headed for a pumpkin I guess I've got a long way to go.  The Swede is following along on his own site, planetdad.se, in order to find out how he's supposed to be treating me.  His hilarious words.  Apparently they've made no mention of foot massages yet, but there's always week twenty-nine to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment