Friday, May 6, 2011

Week Thirty-One

It's getting pretty exciting up in here!  The more we get settled into our new home, the more antsy I get to share it with our baby.  I think Baby Swede is totally feeling me on this one, too.  See, on Monday I went to my first appointment with our new midwife in Kungsängen (I say "I went" here because for the first time ever The Swede wasn't able to come with me.  He had to be home to accept a furniture delivery and was super disappointed he couldn't be there.).  The midwife told me that the baby is already lying head down, locked and loaded for the big show in July.  I asked if that meant that it might come early and she assured me that it did not, but seriously, look at me.  I actually scared a guy the other day; he thought I could go into labor at any moment.  As much as it feels like it should or could, though, I love having this baby inside me, feeling it rolling around to get comfortable as it gets bigger and bigger.  Much like its mommy.

1 comment:

  1. This is getting very serious!!! And I like the way it is going! I can't wait to see baby swede photos...

    ReplyDelete