Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week Thirty-Seven - The Final Countdown

As I sit here writing this, Baby Swede is rocking a violent case of the hiccups that is shaking my whole body.  All of the pregnancy websites and books say that the baby probably won't be moving as much at this point because it's running out of room in there, but our baby apparently missed the memo.  In fact, it's moving more and more.  The stretches, kicks and punches are just becoming bigger, much more noticeable movements.  And while I love, love, love the feeling of our baby playing around in there, it can get a bit uncomfortable at times.  The other night, for instance, I was laying in bed and the baby plucked one of my ribs so hard that I swear I heard it.  Over the Sleep Sheep even!  I can't wait to see all this flailing around on the outside.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have some plaid for the Baby Swede, and he/she will need some to look like a true Andersson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm counting the days with you and will be praying for an easy birth and all the joy you can hold when baby Swede arrives! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete