Sunday, July 3, 2011

Doing My Part

This morning I posted a status update on Facebook asking for suggestions for how to induce labor so that I could do my part to get that Independence Day baby we've been hoping for.  As a result, I've spent my day walking up and down the stairs and around the grocery store and our hilly neighborhood (at least as much as I had the energy for) and I'm having spicy beef teriyaky and pineapple for dinner.  I haven't done any yard work, however, nor do I dare try castor oil, which is apparently super effective but also super gross.  I won't be too upset if none of this works, though, as there are still eleven days till my due date and I figure little Baby Swede will decide when he or she is done cooking.  And I like pineapple anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment