Monday, July 25, 2011

Meet Jamie Robert Reinhold

You guys!  Please just look at what The Swede and I made!  Obviously he's the most perfect thing I've ever seen and I'm totally in love.  I guess you probably figured during my absence over the weekend that he was on his way, but geez, that took a long time, am I right?  We went in to the hospital for the first time on Thursday evening but they sent us home after a couple of hours to make some more progress and we were back in at lunchtime on Friday.  Almost twenty-four hours later at 11:16 on Saturday morning, Baby Swede - Jamie, that is - was born and I just couldn't believe he was real.  He weighed eight pounds even and was twenty and a half inches long and came out screaming.  Jamie had a little jaundice, so we stayed two nights at the hospital's neonatal hotel while he got better.  Then, this morning, we had a visit with the doctor who confirmed our suspicions that he is the most perfect human being ever born and sent us home.  And now all I can do is wonder just how we could possibly be so blessed.  I'll be back with more soon, but for now I need to go cuddle my new family.

6 comments:

  1. The Andersson´s are now blessed with two perfect girls and and perfect boy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! SO happy for you Mara, he's beautiful! Congrats to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Well done! So happy for your beautiful family! We'll be praying for you as you settle in! Enjoy!

    Welcome to the world Jamie! We've been waiting for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mara! Enjoy! :)
    Steph Sanchez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my he is perfect! Nice work you two! Looking forward to watching Jamie grow up on your blog! Hugs and kisses to the Andersson family ~ Love Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures. Keep 'em comin'!....Love, Pops

    ReplyDelete