Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Morning - A Picture Every Hour

7:00 am - I wake up, still pregnant.  I used to be able to sleep until 11:00 easily on a day off of work, but during the last nine months I've woken up early every morning starving for a piece of fruit or a bowl of cereal.  Or two.
8:00 am - After a couple of nectarines, I go back to sleep for a little while until The Swede wakes up and starts playing with his iPhone.  Between wanting to be nearby when the baby decides to show its face and the beast of a headache he's had for the past couple of days (stress perhaps?), he's decided not to go in to work today.
 9:00 am - We have a typical Swedish breakfast together.  Bread with butter, cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers.
10:00 am - I sit around, delaying the walk I know I should take and drink a cup of coffee while catching up on Facie and my favorite bloggers.
11:00 am - Finally I take that walk.  It's hot and there are already a couple of families out swimming and fishing in the lake.  I wish I had my swimming suit on so I could hop in too.
12:00 noon - Finally getting my face on after a cold shower.  It's not so nice to be waiting around for something to happen, but I sure can't deny the appeal of a leisurely morning like this one.

1 comment:

  1. i can't take it anymore!!! i'm checking the blog like 3x a day to see if something changes, and then i'm thinkin' well who would make a post pre, mid or post labor?! but then i think you & le bébé suédois owe it to us after all this suspense! :p

    ReplyDelete