Friday, August 19, 2011

Questions, Questions

This morning we had an appointment with the immigration board and The Swede and I had to go separately into an office and answer questions about our relationship, our internation travels and our future plans in terms of our living arrangement.  Yep, like in The Proposal.  And I blew it!  I totally forgot about having travelled to London and Norway twice in the past year.  The Swede covered for me, though, making a joke with the suit that he won the prize for best memory of our travels in the relationship since he could see on the computer screen that my answer was incomplete, so I don't think it's going to be a problem.  Anyway, I went in first and when I came back out to wait for The Swede to take his turn I noticed that he had been reading a magazine while he waited.  I flipped it closed and it was American Horse.  Um, excuse me?  First off, why the heck is there a copy of American Horse in the waiting room at the Swedish immigration board offices?  Second, and this one is directed at my husband specifically, is that really more interesting than the August 2007 Vogue that affirms that Wynona Ryder doesn't mind turning thirty-five?

No comments:

Post a Comment