Friday, August 26, 2011

View From The Top

The folks we bought our house from had a little boy too and were kind enough to leave us their Fisher Price baby carrier when they turned the place over to us.  It took us almost a month to even open the box, a month during which I could have gotten a lot more done around the house, let me tell you.  This thing is a tot tamer, a bambino breaker, a dividend dominator even.  The minute I snap his carrier to my harness and start moving the kid is out.  It seems wildly uncomfortable to me, but hey, so does a womb and he seemed pretty satisfied in there for, like, ten months, so what do I know about babies.  And I love it, of course, because I can do my constant head-sniffing more discretely so as not to creep out The Swede.

No comments:

Post a Comment