Thursday, October 6, 2011

Comfy From Top To Toe

Ever since I found out about the big cabin purchase earlier this month, I've been piecing together a collection of cozy casual wear to bum around in there this fall.  I currently own more sweatpants than all of the sweatpants I've ever owned up till this point put together and I'd give anything to have that old Marietta College hoodie back in my possession.  Don't worry, I'm going to try not to become a What Not To Wear nominee; this is purely situational.  Anyway, the missing piece was footwear, which I realized when we were at the cabin last weekend and we were all walking around with our shoes on, which felt downright criminal after having lived here for twenty-seven months. (Sidenote: TWENTY-SEVEN MONTHS!?  Where did the time go?  And oughtn't I be better at Swedish?)  So I decided to solve the problem with a pair of warm, soft, Nordic-looking slippers.  Now the look is complete.  Sadly, however, as my usual bombshell look will tucked away for the cooler months, I don't expect my husband to give me a second look till spring.  Though I'll sure be cuddly.

2 comments:

  1. och jag har mina fina rosa ralf lorens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag älskar dina tofflor, GIVE ME! Jag har inga, mina gick sönder förra vintern för jag hade dem på mig JÄMT!

    ReplyDelete