Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Pilgrimage

Jamie and I woke up earlier than usual this morning, bundled up and headed to the other side of Stockholm to get some supplies for Thanksgiving.  I did some research online first so that I was sure that we would be able to find what we needed and I'm glad I did because from our door to the door of The English Shop took one and a half hours.
But, as you can see, it was worth the trip because we got the canned pumpkin, condensed milk and stuffing that you can't find anywhere else, plus some other fun items.  And please don't judge me for using Stove Top Stuffing, okay?  I'm not an awesome cook.  Also, you can't call me cheap because it cost about $10 a box.  Yeah.
Oh, and P.S. they apparently LOVE Jamie Oliver at The English Shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment