Friday, January 6, 2012

Going Into Travel Mode

The Swede gets weird a few days before we travel anywhere.  It's hard to explain how, just that he's not quite himself.  I guess I'm a little more laid back, but an upcoming flight usually doesn't stress me the way it does him.  I will say, however, that my feelings about our upcoming vacation have manifested themselves in some way.  Here I am, about to go away for a week and leave my blog totally unattended for the first (planned) time in over two years and I cannot for the life of me come up with anything to write about in the last days before we travel.  And it's not like I'm averse to wasting your time with total garbage now and again.  Often, even.  Dudes, I'm so keyed-up I can't even think straight!  Please forgive me.  Perhaps I'll have something to say tomorrow - a quick "catch you on the flip side" if nothing else - but today I've got nothin'.

1 comment:

  1. Jag kan gästblogga på din blogg medan du är borta så dina stackars läsare in behöver längta ihjäl sig efter inlägg, bara och säga till ;)

    ReplyDelete