Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Slippery Course

Oj, oj, oj, it's all driving license all the time up in this, feels like.  The Swede has stepped in as project manager, setting deadlines and insisting I study after Jamie goes to bed and generally keeping me motivated, which is exactly what I need.  And thanks to his laying it down like a boss I have successfully completed my second and final risk class.  That is, I got to drive around for four hours today on an icy course in a car that could cause itself to fishtail with the use of nitrous oxide.  Say it with me now: SWEET!  The hours of practicing on this slippery slope and, of course, sliding and spinning like a carnival ride, taught my classmates and me that there really is no way to drive safely on ice.  Except maybe terribly slow.  And definitely NOT like a boss

No comments:

Post a Comment