Friday, March 16, 2012

Tag City

Jamie is apparently part rooster and has taken to waking himself and, thusly, the rest of us up when the sun rises.  It hasn't been a problem until recently when the sun started rising before 7:00.  Today it rose at 6:01, fifty-nine minutes before our alarm was due to go off and only fifty-five minutes since the last time I was up with him.  Not okay.  So we went to Ikea today to get blackout blinds for his room.  I'm not trying to wake up at 5:58 tomorrow.  He was such a good boy while we were shopping that I decided to get him a toy.  But which toy, of all the wonderful Ikea toys?  Well, what does he like?  Tags.  Tags on blankets, clothes, and, above all, stuffed animals.  So I picked this snake, which is actually much more of a tag handle than stuffed animal and therefore perfect for Jamie.  But as perfect as it is, I must say, come now, Ikea.  Is all that really necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment