Thursday, April 5, 2012

Come In Here, Minnie, I Want To Keep You

It's Skärtorsdag again, which means time for trick-or-treating!  This pack of girls showed up at our door before I even had a chance to go to the store to buy candy so I was forced to give them knäckebröd.  I couldn't even come up with a bag of chips like one of my neighbors apparently procured for the girl in pink there.  They hated me.  No, just kidding.  We had some candy on hand.  We always have candy on hand.  We're cool like that.  So, if you've been paying attention you'll note that the costume has apparently changed this year to bunnies in one-pieces.  Plus one ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE Minnie Mouse in a one-piece.  I have to say, though, I'm still partial to the traditional witch costume, as you can tell from today's Daily Jamie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment