Monday, May 14, 2012

Eleven Years Later

I'm going to tell you something right now that is going to sound like a wild exaggeration but that I assure you is one hundred percent true.  I've been waiting for this moment my entire adult life.  Seriously, every time I've turned on a television since I was eighteen and fell in love with Paul Newman after seeing him in Exodus I have hoped to catch his Biography.  Okay, that was an exaggeration, but it is absolutely true that for over a decade, every time I've seen a Biography on the guide I've checked to see if it was Paul's.  Sure, I could have found it online quick as a flash, but then I wouldn't have gotten to experience this moment.  Now the baby is asleep and I'm going to curl in for an hour-long Newmarama.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment