Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Haircut

My apologies if you, like me, get totally sicked out by hair.  Yes, it's lovely on heads but the second it comes off it may as well be explosive, I want so little to do with it.  This, though, is the hair of my two favorites, so it's okay.  Yesterday I trimmed a little off of Jamie's baby mullet just to class things up a bit back there.  Of course, like all sickos moms, I wanted to keep his first lock but first I wanted to compare it to The Original Baby Swede's.  So out with The Swede's trusty baby book, a work I have come to cherish and reference often over these past ten months.  Jamie's baby hair, while not obviously in the picture, is definitely redder than The Swede's and since he grew to be a towhead, as was I, it's very possible that Jamie will too.  Or he could stay a ginger and we'd still love him all the day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment