Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Contest














We're having an Instagram war over here.  It started as just The Swede and I competing against each other, alternating choosing a theme and then deciding between us whose photo was better.  It was typically pretty clear who the winner was with each round and then, one day, we had a tie.  Sarianne was called in as the guest judge and realized how awesome the concept was.  After our competition was over (The Swede won, pssht) we opened it up to the entire family.  I actually have no idea who is winning at this point, but I'm pretty sure we're all having a blast.  Here are a few of my entries for your viewing pleasure.  And in case you totally can't get enough of my Insti skillz and want to follow me, my username is dailydamara.  Clever, right?
Theme: clothing (winner)
Theme: love
Theme: the cabin (winner)
Theme: lake
Theme: bird

No comments:

Post a Comment