Saturday, July 21, 2012

The First Of Many

Today was Jamie's first birthday party!  He turns one on Monday, but since we'll be in the States we celebrated today with some of our very favorites.  We originally had a rather long guest list, but as I mentioned the other day, lots of folks are out and about traveling.  Obviously we're sad that some couldn't join us, but it turned out perfectly.  There were enough chairs and food for everyone, the weather cleared up so that we could be outside the entire time (though I hope all of our guests popped in for at least a second to appreciate my amazing decorations) and it was just as cozy and fun as I had dreamed.  Oh, and to put my ego aside for just a moment, I'm pretty sure the birthday boy enjoyed himself too.  Thanks to everyone who came to share in Jamie's big day, for your company and for the wonderful presents!






Oh, wait.  Not everyone thought the party was great.  Julia slept through almost the entire thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment