Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lit

It's officially fall, which is a little bit sad.  I was just telling The Swede the other day that we should have never planned for Jamie to start preschool and me to go back to work during my "bad month."  Up until then I'm pretty sure he was unaware that I had a bad month, but you guys know what I mean, right?  
September is tricky.  The weather is changing quickly and drastically (here, at least), the days are getting shorter, and there's nothing to look forward to, weather-wise.  There are no more first days of school to punctuate the season in a positive way and Starbucks keeps sending me emails promoting the annual introduction of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, rubbing my nose in the fact that all the best autumnal coziness lies in northern Ohio.
The September sunshine, however, I can totally get behind.  Sure, it's definitely not going to give you a glowing tan, but the way the sun was shining this weekend was something special and specific to this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment