Sunday, September 23, 2012

Taking It Easy

It was so nice to wake up today and not have anything planned. Those kind of days seem few and far between nowadays, so I luxuriated in it, staying in my jammies as long as possible. I also let Jamie make as big a mess of his breakfast as he wanted since there would be no rush to clean it up before we had to head out the door. It was quite a nice morning. Then The Swede got home from the cabin at lunchtime and the three of us took a leisurely walk around the neighborhood and stopped by Jamie's preschool to play for a bit before our Skype date with Mom. We had take-out pizza for dinner and played at home the rest of the day. I suppose there was a time that I would have found this schedule pretty boring but now I so appreciate nothing-to-do days like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment