Monday, December 31, 2012

Two Thousand Twelve

Another wonderful year has come and gone. It's true what they say, that time passes more quickly the older you get and even more so when you're watching a child grow before your very eyes. Two thousand twelve flew by and here we are again at the Daily Damara annual year in review.

We started off the year with a bang, taking a vacation to the Canary Island of Tenerife in January.

January was also the month when Jamie turned six months old!
In February we headed to the slopes for a ski weekend with a big group of friends and their kids.
We had so much fun that we headed back in March to do it up again, Segersten-style.

Back in the city later that month, Sarianne and I got glam at an event for bloggers.
It warmed up already in April so we got to enjoy an especially nice Valborg.
 
May was amazing as Mom and Ray came to visit!
I also met the most fantastic lady that month. Erin and I soon became inseparable.
In June we headed to the cabin to celebrate Midsummer in the country, the way it ought to be.
July was also major. We had a party for Jamie's first birthday then headed to America the next day. It was an incredible vacation, and we got to see lots of people we love.


And speaking of love, in August, while we were in the States, Selah got married!!!

Then, in September, my glamorous maternal lifestyle took a turn toward the professional when I went back to work.
In October Sarianne thought she was being very nice and generous when she invited me to a luxury spa weekend that turned out to be a two-day fast.
I turned thirty in November and we celebrated with a big party that I will never forget.
December has also been a lot of fun. It started with a visit from Kate!

Then The Swede took me on an amazing surprise date...
... and we got to see Jamie's first Lucia, the sweetest thing ever.
And now it's almost over. I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year! Catch you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment