Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blog Mingle 2013

When Sarianne asked me if I'd like to join her at a luxurious event for mommy bloggers I was all for it, naturally, but also a little cautious with my expectations. You remember the green luxury weekend from last fall, after all. Well, these twenty-four hours exceeded any expectations I dared to have and more. The event was held at KolmÃ¥rden's Vildmarkshotell and spa inside northern Europe's biggest zoo. That in and of itself is pretty awesome and I would have been happy to just BE there, but there was so much more the day had to offer. For example, to start with, upon checking into our rooms we were greeted with four goodie bags. The absolute best item in the bags, in my opinion, were these Crocs boat shoes. I am no fan of Crocs whatsoever, but I think we can all agree that these are pretty cute.
The food was plentiful and delicious. I mean, this was just the fika. And I think it's pretty safe to say it was the best fika of my life.
There were a couple of lecturers, Swedish celebs, giveaways, and a mini-fair with booths from the event's sponsors that kept us busy all afternoon. Later, in the early evening, we had a few hours to visit the pool and spa, have a couple of drinks and spend some time getting ready for the night ahead.
We spent the night doing a photo sess (yeah, I decided to part my hair on the other side after Friday's incident), drinking, dining and dancing. And it all couldn't have been more fun. So thanks, Sarianne! This time you nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment