Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Broken Glass

Oh geez. The Swede has been telling me for approximately, well... exactly as long as I've been letting Jamie play with my iPhone that I was going to regret it. But it really is a much more tenacious piece of equipment than it looks and has held up to dozens of accidental falls and purposeful, frustrated flings alike. My luck ran out today, though, and while everything still functions it totally gives me the creeps to run my fingers over broken glass so I guess I'm going to need to lay down the time (a trip into the city on the dreaded subway or sending it away for who knows how long via post) and a pretty significant chunk of change. And then, when it's fixed, I think I'll uninstall of all Jamie's apps and keep this bad boy outta sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment