Sunday, March 10, 2013

Melodifestivalen Weekend 2013


This was Melodifestivalen Finale weekend and we did it up! On Friday night Papa Swede stayed home with Jamie and the rest of us went to the live dress rehearsal and while we were split up into four separate groups, we all had fantastic seats. My seat was so good that I even ended up on TV Saturday night during a segment that they had filmed during the dress rehearsal. See? That's me in blue doing a high clap as an artist takes the stage. Maybe I'll get discovered, maybe not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Afterwards we went dancing at a gay club in the city and didn't get home until 4:00 am. This is not my style and I was wiped out and so thankful that Jamie was staying the night at his grandparents'. Then, on Saturday, we all crowded around the TV and watched my pick - a sweet, unassuming kid with a great song and an even better voice - win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment