Monday, March 4, 2013

The Biggest Loser

Spring is close enough that I'm starting to think about the fact that none of my warm-weather clothes could possibly still fit. I haven't dared to test this but the jiggle of a jelly roll when I brush my teeth tells me it's true. I'm obviously not the only one feeling this way as all of the adults in The Extended Family Swede decided over the weekend that we'd all better do something about it. So Sarianne, ever the competitor, suggested a six-week contest to see who could lose the biggest percentage of weight. It started today and I'm proud to say that I did awesome, eating my vegetables and egg whites and couscous, but holy cow was I hungry. And now it's the evening and I want some sort of dessert SO BAD but I'm not gonna! No sir! I'm in it to win it. But if the scale hasn't gone down at least eight pounds tomorrow morning, after all this suffering, I'm giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment