Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Business Cas Fashion Show

I'm back with some low-end "fashion" for your Tuesday. So this is kind of fun. I think I'm going to keep doing it. 
This is my favorite kind of outfit, on myself and others. Solids and (in this case, faux) leather. Simple. I felt like a million bucks.
This is where I wear a t-shirt and jeans and pretend I'm dressed up enough for the office because I'm wearing leopard print heels. Also, is this pink not the funnest color ever? It's going to be very hard not to wear this top every day this summer. 
And this is where I don't try to get dressed up at all because I'm leaving work early to kick it with Jambo and don't want to change before he puts his sticky hands all over me. This tank top is most often used as pajamas and those are my taking-out-the-trash shoes.
This is a super cheap dress I picked up at H&M on my lunch break. It fit a little weird in the waist, but I knew a belt would help. Instead, though, I used a vintage scarf I found on Etsy and saved myself the trouble of a too-tight-after-lunch belt. 
Please take a look at my golden dream sandals that Becca (THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!) sent me for no reason at all except she knew I loved them. She's just that kind of a broad and I'm wearing them in her honor today. As I uploaded this last picture I realized that I basically only ever wear jeans with t-shirts and belted dresses. I'm okay with that if you are. 

2 comments:

  1. Toppen på bild nummer TVÅ, jag döööööööör, must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky you still have the sandals. Mine, I wore them too much.

    ReplyDelete