Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Business Cas Fashion Show

We're on vacation!!! Here's the last fashion show from the gym at work until I go back in - wait for it - FIVE WEEKS. Aaaaaaand Sweden is awesome.
When I wear outfits like this one, that feature blue and white, I usually add my red and blue ribbon belt (which, unfortunately you can't see in this picture) and then think to myself as I'm getting dressed, "this is my American outfit." That whole sentence actually goes through my head. I am a loser.
I debated buying this top for a while because it cost a bit more than I usually like to spend (as in, like, more than fifteen dollars) and, well, it's pink leopard so, yeah, there was some internal debating going on. I'm glad I splurged, though, because I love it like a sister.
This dress is one of the longest-running items in my wardrobe. I bought it six years ago and it still ends up in the rotation from time to time. I always wear it with Kate's mom's vintage leather belt that I ripped off from their yard sale years ago and love it with my leopard pumps. I'm in a leopard phase, if you couldn't tell.
"This is my American outfit."
I'm not wild about this outfit and think it makes me look super short, but it got the job done. Also, I think it's funny that Jamie always touches the beading on the top and says, "aj, aj, aj!"

Oh, and guess what? We're going to Cleveland tomorrow! See you in the States tomorrow!

1 comment: