Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm Back!

So I got my wish. Sort of. I woke up feeling pretty sick, but went to work anyway because there were a couple of things that I needed to get done. I'm important like that. Heh. I left after a couple of hours, though, came home, and slept the most beautiful sleep all afternoon. When I awoke to pick up Jamie, I was a new woman. I skipped to his preschool and galloped all the way home with him on my shoulders. I was me again! I was SO back to my dorky self, in fact, that I made a giant Rice Krispies Treat dalahäst and decorated it with icing. What. A. Loser. Until about the decorating phase I thought it was a pretty normal thing to do and planned to give it to our neighbor but now I am far too embarrassed. I mean, outside of this totally private venue, I don't dare show this pretty horse's face. I guess we'll just have to eat it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment