Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween, The Thing


Excellent news from Sweden! Halloween has officially become a THING! I had a feeling this was going to be a big year since parties, costumes, and decorations have really been catching on so I stocked up on candy just in case. And get this: we've gotten more trick-or-treaters tonight than I ever have in my adult life, my having lived in a sketchy, three-story walk-up on the border of Cleveland's ghettoest ghetto notwithstanding. Needless to say, I'm thrilled. And get THIS as well: in Sweden, not only do you not have to x-ray your kids' candy, but people actually give out unwrapped candy. For now, anyway. Halloween has only just become a THING. Oh, and here. I couldn't resist. Two years ago today Jamie had no idea what candy was and was a much less enthusiastic (albeit equally cute) person because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment