Monday, February 10, 2014

Hustlin' Likes

 
So, Elin has, I think, five different Instagram accounts, one of which is called makeup_tiiips and has, as of today, five hundred and sixty-six followers. That's a heck of a lot of tweens who like makeup, or at least the makeup tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips of other Instagram-lovin' tweens. She shares the account with a friend and several weeks ago they decided to ask their audience to apply for three open roles as administrators with posting rights. Sarianne basically forced me to apply and I imagine the competition was fierce so I was secretly thrilled that they selected me and pretended that Sarianne didn't also force them. I've posted three makeup tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips, the latest of which was this Essie Fiji and L'Oreal Gold Leaf nail polish combo, and I am a total psycho about it, checking in on how many likes I've gotten several times a day. My name is Mara and I am a tween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment